- According to the OECD website, "Turkey's very recent economic performance has created an optimistic environment, enabling international organizations to regard it as the fastest growing economy in Europe and among the OECD countries, too."
- Between 2006 and 2011 the number of universities and academies in Turkey rose from 80 to the current figure of 167. Of these educators 44 are privately funded.
- Great place for living a healthy and enjoyable life where everything is available, for example Turkey has the world's largest covered market, that is, the Istanbul's Grand Bazaar.
- In the section titled "The History of Turkish Higher Education" of the report titled "The Current State of Turkish Higher Education" by the Council of Higher Education, it is stated that "the previous higher education institutions in Turkey have been replaced by current higher education institutions, the form of which has been taken from the western system". In other words, Turkish universities boast high standards and internationally recognized degrees.
- International students can work whilst studying
- Istanbul the 'City of the World's Desire' is a cosmopolitan city that offers, inter alia, energetic and wide range of entertainments.
- Turkey is a beautiful Eurasian democratic country, boasting natural wonders and magnificent landscapes bordered by four different seas. Surprisingly for many, Turkey is not only popular for tourists as a great destination for unforgettable holidays or the crossroads between the Europe and Asia, but also admired by thousands of international students for the high quality of education its universities offer. As a matter of fact, Turkey is one of the largest providers of tertiary education to international students from neighboring countries, especially from the Caucasus and central Asia
- Very competitive educational system with very affordable living expenses and tuition fees
- Welcoming Turkish hospitality and very delicious national cuisine
- Well-established English-medium universities especially in Istanbul
136 Martakla Center, 2nd floor, Jal El Dib
P.O.Box 70195 Antelias - Lebanon
Tel: +961 4 715 575
Mobile: +961 3 304 349
Fax:+961 4 716 669
Join Our Mailing List
EDUCOM OVERSEAS © 2007 - 2013. Designed and powered by IGNITION s.a.r.l.