- Cyprus is a Eurasian island country located in the Mediterranean. The Cypriots universities adopt and promote excellence in teaching and innovation in research at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Cyprus enjoys a high-income economy with a very high Human Development Index. It is a strong member of the European Union since 2004.
- The standard of living is very high in comparison with other prosperous cities in southern European countries.
- Cyprus enjoys an extraordinary weather. With its strategic location, this small island links between Africa, Europe and Asia. These, amongst other facts, make Cyprus as one of the most attractive tourist destinations for Europeans and all other nationalities of the world in general.
- International students are entitled to work part-time during the semester and full-time during the term breaks.
- This stable country has a peaceful and prosperous community. The costs of living are lower in general than other international students’ countries destinations.
- The universities and colleges in Cyprus offer internationally recognized courses with competitive tuition fees.
- Numerous universities and colleges in Cyprus offer scholarships. For instance, one of the EO Cypriot educator partner, that is, MKC City College, offers two sorts of scholarships.
- The medium of instruction is English-which is also largely spoken-amongst the Cypriots.
- The people are very friendly, intellectual and hardworking. As a matter of fact, Cyprus has the highest percentage of citizens who have higher-level education in the EU (ahead of Finland).
136 Martakla Center, 2nd floor, Jal El Dib
P.O.Box 70195 Antelias - Lebanon
Tel: +961 4 715 575
Mobile: +961 3 304 349
Fax:+961 4 716 669
Join Our Mailing List
EDUCOM OVERSEAS © 2007 - 2013. Designed and powered by IGNITION s.a.r.l.